Personal Data Protection Officer
The sole proprietorship ATHANASIADOU MAGDALINI with the distinctive title “Marios Travel”, which is based in Kavala, at 33 Venizelou Street, with VAT. 043206512 and No. Γ.Ε.ΜΗ. 020068330000, which from now on and for the sake of brevity will be called “the Company”.
Contact email for the exercise of rights deriving from this: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access to the personal data that concern you and if they are processed by the Company.
- Right to correct inaccurate data as well as to fill in missing data.
- Right to delete personal data concerning you, subject to the obligations and legal rights of the Company.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
How to exercise rights
- Any request regarding your personal data concerning you and the exercise of your relevant rights must be addressed via email to the Company.
- You have the right to appeal to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.dpa.gr).
Personal Data Collection
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Email (In case this is personally identifiable data).
- Personal data that is voluntarily entered in the contact form on the Company’s website or sent to its e-mail address, the categories of which can not be previously identified.
Processing of minor data
- The processing of personal data of a minor, when offering information society services directly to him, is legal if the minor has reached the age of fifteen (15) years and provides his consent.
- If the minor is under fifteen (15) years old, the processing of the above paragraph is legal only after the consent of his legal representative.
Purposes of processing
- The preparation of a contract for the provision of services of organized travel package, the information about the services of the Company through a newsletter, the obligation to keep a tax file and the claim of the Company to protect its interests.
- For the preparation of a contract for the provision of services of organized travel package – The correct execution of the contract or the taking of measures at the request of the Data Subject before the conclusion of the contract.
- To provide updates via newsletter – Your consent.
- For the obligation to keep a tax file – The compliance of the Company with its legal obligations.
- For the claims of the Company – The legitimate interest of the Company.
Data storage period
- Up to five (5) years from the sending of the data to the Company or until the revocation of the Subjects’ consent.
- Company employees and external partners (Hotels, Airlines, Insurance Companies, Consular Authorities).
- No personal data is transferred to third parties for any commercial purpose not mentioned here.
Conveyance to third countries or international organizations
- Personal data may be transferred to external third country partners, depending on the country of destination of the organized travel package.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter those preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages.
- The purpose of using cookies:
- Providing a better experience when visiting the website and making improvements
- The personalization of your experience
- Locating visitors by country and city
- Time spent on our website, country-city
- Operating System / Device Type
- Which cookie service do we use:
- Which cookie service do we use:
- Activation of these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website but, through them you will have opportunities for better browsing.
- You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do, certain features of the site may not work well.
- The information related to cookies is not used to personally identify you and we have complete control over the data.
- Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described herein.
- You can revoke your consent by clicking here.
- How to control cookies
- You can control and / or delete cookies according to your wishes.
- Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.